Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Duathlon training update Day 1 - 14th May 2013



2pm: I was just going through the posts in Bangalore Runners facebook group. Suddenly, I spotted this event from life is calling. 
http://www.lifeiscalling-sports.com/thump-corporate-sports-challenge/
Checked with few friends, if they are interested; none of them responded positively.

Well, that doesn't stop me from taking my decision. Anything, that can challenge my endurance,running and cycling capabilities I am in. Registered for the event online/received confirmation.  Now, all set to start practicing.





Lately, I have been cycling a lot and have planned for a 8 days long cycle trek. I think that is a great deal for training. All set to head to NGV today for a 45 min-1 hr session of cycling/running after work.


 8pm: Had hard time fixing the cycle tyre. However, that didn't stop me from completing my 45 min schedule. Had a long walk after dinner too.. That made it a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment